The Head of Food & Beverages plans, develops and manages the food and beverage activities of both German Villages to achieve sales target. He/She will ensure our guests receive the highest level of food quality and service within the Villages. There is a cross-functional relationship to all local departments, esp. with Retail, Hospitality and Marketing and also working closely with the Group F&B team.
Ensure that the Village achieves its set sales targets, food and beverage/Retail strategy and provides an excellent guest experience through:
- Developing excellent relationships with the restaurants that are conducive to maximising sales, marketing and business opportunities within the Village.
- Maintaining and developing personal knowledge and expertise to provide guidance to Restaurant partners and enhance service and profitability.
- Responsible for accurate and timely management information, with supporting analysis.
- Liaising effectively with Leasing and Operating teams in providing the support needed to achieve highest levels of guest satisfaction, compliance with all legal requirements and successful operational coordination.
- Responsible for reviewing and defining category matrix for the Village with the Food Taskforce.
- Actively engages with the Food Taskforce team to feedback on Food performance and is actively striving for improvements in the Food Segment.
- Works closely with Retail & Brand Services Manager to assess recruitment and training needs and for staff development.
- Providing input to implement the Village Food strategy through analysis of food trends, customer behaviours and key seasonal dates
- Representing Food in Management Business meetings to ensure Food is correctly represented and involved in all appropriate initiatives.
- Promoting Food and Beverage with Digital and Marketing teams to ensure food is prominent in all digital, print and social media platforms.
- Creating and implementing a timely pop up strategy to ensure animation and activity through the Village throughout the year
- Sharing of best practices with other Food Champions in other Villages
- Actively engages in Food Taskforce activities eg conferences, calls, key projects
- Promoting the Village Food position within the local community
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Hospitality degree or equivalent
- Proven experience of a managerial role within food catering or food retail, preferably a recognised best in class operator and with multisite experience
- Extensive experience of a managerial role within the luxury hotel, food and beverage sectors
- Superior guest service skills
- Developed analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude
- Good decision making capabilities
- Strong leadership and team building skills, and well-developed and articulate communication skills
- Interact and liaise across all levels of the business
- Fluent in English and German, any other European languages beneficial
GEWÜNSCHTER EINTRITTSTERMIN: ab sofort
Dann senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbung – gerne in englischer oder deutscher Sprache – an:
Value Retail Management Germany GmbH
z. Hd. Milutin Jelenic