PRIVILEGE MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions, in conjunction with the Data Protection Notice (together “Terms”), govern the Privilege membership scheme (“Privilege”). The promoter of Privilege is Value Retail PLC, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester OX266WD (“we” or “us”). Additional terms and conditions may also apply for optional elements of Privilege membership such as competitions, prize draws, access to the VIP Room, VIP Cards or Gift Cards. The Terms may be amended at any time by us and the current version will be displayed here. Membership of Privilege is deemed acceptance of the Terms by any member or proposed member.
2. To be a member of Privilege you must be aged 18 years or over and have a valid electronic form of communication e.g. e-mail, SMS, an ability to receive push notifications etc. through which Privilege is able to communicate with you. Privilege is only for personal use by members.
3. Membership of Privilege is entirely at our discretion and accordingly we can refuse an application for any reason. Only one membership can be obtained per person. We reserve the right to refuse additional membership applications or terminate memberships requested by the same person at any time. Further, we reserve the right to monitor the number of memberships in any household.
4. A member may choose to terminate the Privilege membership at any time by contacting us, or by opting out of receiving marketing about Privilege.
5. The member must keep Value Retail informed of any changes to your personal or membership details. We will not be responsible for any loss of vouchers, coupons or offers resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
6. We may, at any time, terminate the Privilege membership scheme.
7. We may remove a member from the Privilege membership at any time should we believe a member has breached the Terms or behaved in an inappropriate, misleading or abusive manner.
8. We may at our discretion decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Privilege coupons, offers and vouchers at any time.
9. Privilege offers, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the membership. We will not be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure their safe-keeping.
10. Privilege offers, coupons and vouchers cannot be transferred (unless expressly mentioned in the particular offer), bought, sold or in any way traded. Only one offer, coupon or voucher can be used at any one time, and cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or voucher.
11. All offers, coupons or vouchers are subject to an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Offers, coupons or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued. Offers, coupons or vouchers are only redeemable at the location stated which will always be within one of our Villages. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of offers, coupons or vouchers. Privilege does not (i) take any responsibility for the offers provided by the participating boutiques; and/or (ii) provide any warranties regarding the goods (including without limitation the quality thereof) that the member may obtain through the offer at the relevant participating boutique. The member shall have no right, and waives any ability he/she may have to make any claim against Privilege in the event that a participating boutique fails to honour the offers, and the member's only remedy under such circumstances would be to claim against the participating boutique.
12. The Terms are governed by English law, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution that can be found under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ [external link]. We prefer to resolve all issues with you directly and, therefore, do not participate in consumer arbitration. Please contact us directly with any questions or problems.